Monday, April 25, 2011

First Buyblogreviews Payment Proof



My very first Buyblogreviews proof of payment. Though its not even half of my first Blogsvertise earnings, I still had fun blogging my first opportunity on both regardless of compensation.

May opportunities keep on coming!

You might be done reading but no need to rush; you may proceed a little further for more Clumsy Fancy Stuff!

Show your bighearted side by SHARING what you’ve just learned!

|

SUBSCRIBE to be in the know of the latest Clumsy Fancy’s Post.


Still have a moment to spare?

3 comments:

nurseabie said...

Hi! I added your link already. Hope you could do the same also. Thanks.

Caerol said...

Thanks for the link exchange. In return, I added your blog's url on "blog-to-brag" list.

Liz Money Web said...

Congrats on your first payment sis! :) More earnings to come.

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!

Related Posts with Thumbnails