Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grrrrr...eetings...2010!

I couldn't help singing, "So long farewell…I hate to say good bye," from the movie: "The Sound Of Music," as I bid farewell to 2009, a very unpredictable year; there were so many unexpected things I never imagined to happen and yet they did transpire. Enough of the past. Now let's hopefully, merrily, and positively welcome 2010. Who knows what this year has in store for us. Though, I cannot predict the future, there are some things I'm quite sure will unlikely change at all, for instance, my harmless deeds— yet at greater frequency, these could cause unpleasant outcome.

For 2010, known also as the Year of the Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac, I'll defy these things not with a sharp-retracting claw but with determination and strategy. I really hope that I'll invite success through the subsequent strategies:

1. Avoid procrastination (so that I could keep up with the ever increasing blog topics in my list)

2. More blog posts (with better title, topic, and content)

3. Try not to sleep while reading

4. Try not to sleep with a light on (caused by no. 3)

5. To go green (I'll start via no.4)

6. Give more by participating in freerice.com, animalrescuesite.com, and other related websites

7. Have time for our four dogs

8. Reach payout at the shortest possible period (a month is sufficient, lesser is better)

9. Improve my blog's look (layout, graphics, etc.)

10. Don’t miss my favorite shows (the closest and cheapest method to unwind)

As of now these are the things I could think of to counter my trivial misdeeds, which perhaps the rest are still hiding through the camouflage of harmlessness. Nonetheless, when the growling of the Tiger is heard, I intend to turn my back on the old ways with 2009 and embrace the possibility of doing better in 2010.

Let's start the new year with courage, cleverness, and strength of the Tiger.

In less than 1 hour and 30 minutes, 2010 will officially commence.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . . Happy New Year!!!

You might be done reading but no need to rush; you may proceed a little further for more Clumsy Fancy Stuff!

Show your bighearted side by SHARING what you’ve just learned!

|

SUBSCRIBE to be in the know of the latest Clumsy Fancy’s Post.


Still have a moment to spare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!

Related Posts with Thumbnails